Please submit questions not addressed on the FAQ page or in the regular updates using this submission form:

CCAA Enquiry SubmissionExternal Link

We understand that this situation will create uncertainty and stress for many members of our community, including students. We encourage anyone who is experiencing significant distress to access the resources and supports that are available to all members of our community:

Counselling services on campus are available to all students by contacting (705)-675-1151 ext., 6506 or emailing All resources are available at Link.

Counselling is also available through the Indigenous Sharing and Learning Centre by contacting

We encourage Laurentian University’s international students to access the Link program by downloading the app (My SSP or by calling 1-844-451-9137).

Laurentian University faculty and staff can access confidential support services through our Employee and Family Assistance Program (the contact information is available on MyLaurentian).